Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snow Day!

Hello, everyone!
Aurora here once again to report... IT'S SNOWING!

It's supposed to snow really bad and we may get up to a foot of snow! Unfortunately, our school district made us go to school for three hours, but then we got to leave! Yay!

I love snow days, because I get a free day off, I can do whatever I want without having to worry about homework, and you can watch the pretty snow fall. Luckily today is ballet practice day, so that got canceled, too! :)

 What else would I do on a snow day except blog and play games on my laptop? Apparently it once belonged to a girl named Lindsey, but when I came, I got all of the American Girl Of Today stuff for my room.
Random picture showing off the snow and a pretty Cardinal.

What do you like to do on a snow day? Do you like to play in the snow, or stay inside?
I sure am wearing my PJs on inside-out with a spoon under my pillow tonight, I want another day completely  off!

-Aurora :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish it would snow here sometime! And that cardinal is lovely. =)

    ReplyDelete