Sunday, March 30, 2014

Whoah, what happened?!

I was doing so good! I posted every Thursday until I got off track... Ugh! I'm so frustated with myself :( 
anyway, nothing exciting has been happening anyway. I've been sick (again), going to school, hanging with Bethany, Alice, and Daphne. Unfortunately nothing blog-worthy happened, maybe that's why it's been so quiet over here. 

What have you been up to? I've been gone for almost a month, I'm sure something happened on your lives, hehe! My next blog post will be way more productive, I plan to fill out my very first blog award given to me by my friend Inky! Yay! 
Kirsten hasn't been doing a lot with us dolls recently, her first year of college is ending soon and she's getting busier and busier, but she said she'd make time for us, and this past weekend she has! Finally.

I forgot if I told you or not, but I had to move my room! All the snow we got this past winter created a leak in the wall in my room! Eeek! Fortunately I was able to evacuate the room before anything happened to me or my furniture. I've been sleeping in my parent's room in a sleeping bag for a few weeks, but then they got me a blow-up twin mattress that I've been sleeping on. It's not the most comfortable thing in the world, but much better then a sleeping bag! The worst part is, a lot of my stuff got packed up! Including my laptop, which is making life more difficult, and more difficult for me to blog. I'm using my mom's iPad to post right now, because she said I should probably update you guys that I'm still alive and what I've been doing.


So no, you haven't missed much, but I'm back finally! Maybe my room will be done soon and I'll give you a tour like a promised awhile back when I started.


I have school tomorrow, and it's getting a bit late, so I'm off. I have to rested I guess!!


Your pal,
Aurora

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aurora,
    I've missed you so much! I wondered where you've been! Thanks for checking in!
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete